Seafield House in Ayr, now being restored, was built by Sir William Arrol in 1888.
The Old Racecourse Pavilion is in the foreground of this image.
The Clyde estuary is in the background. Looking a little west of north.
Arran and Argyll & Bute are on the horizon.
On the horizon are Greenan Castle, Heads of Ayr and the Mull of Kintyre.